Monday, November 07, 2005

Wish me luck

I don't really want to admit how many resumes I've fired off in the past two months, how many annoying phone calls I've made to "find out where you are in the hiring process," or how many people I've been in contact with in case they know someone who knows someone, but I finally landed an interview. It's with a fairly high-profile publicly funded organization. Looks like it might be fun.

So on Thursday at 3pm Calgary time, if you can spare a moment -- send me some positive vibes.

Thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin Whalen said...

Good luck coming your way! Not that you need it or anything... :)

7:52 p.m.  
Blogger bowiechick said...

Good luck Laurie!

Oh it will work out!!!

Don't get discouraged

10:45 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK LAURIE!!!

Delinah

11:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Laurie!!!

D

12:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home