Monday, May 01, 2006

Are you making this up? Part 2

Over the weekend our house became populated with creatures from Brett's imagination. These aren't tv or movie characters, not are they stuffed animals, toys, from books or jigsaw puzzles. I'm pretty sure, anyway. According to my darling boy, we have one horsey who lives in the backyard. His name is Blueberry and he's purple. We have another horsey who lives in the basement. He's named Grape and is blue (or Blueberry's blue and Grape is purple; I can't remember). They both eat grass.

By the end of the weekend both horses had moved to the closet, where they both eat grass, although I don't know how they get it. There's a red horse in there with them, but I can't remember his name.

Brett also would like to have a red dog named Clifford.

Updates as they occur.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't think your closets were that big. Is Brett cleaning up their mess????
Love,
Baba

12:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are they coming with to Toronto?

2:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home