Thursday, February 22, 2007

Exposure

While Auntie Wendy was here, we made a trip down to MEC for some shopping. Wendy and I tried stuff on while Brett had a visit with Daddy on his break.

Daddy went back to work and Brett joined us in the change rooms, running in and out, opening and closing doors. He sat in one change room for a few minutes by himself. Then I heard a small voice say, "Mommy, I want to try on new underwear and pants and socks and shoes!"

I looked over and there he was, naked from the waist down, looking around with anticipation.

Wendy ran off to find some pant for him to try, while I explained that we just buy underwear -- no need to try it on.

I suspect that if he knew how to remove his shirt too, we would've been chasing a stark naked three-year-old around the store. Good thing MEC is about self-propelled recreational pursuits.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for my big laugh of the day. That's my grandson. He just might turn into a clotheshorse. I could just squeeze him tight. Can't wait to see you guys.
Love, Baba.

10:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home