Monday, August 08, 2005

Happy? Cautious!

We're cautiously optimistic over here at Big Changes Land. We accepted an offer on our condo at precisely noon on Sun Aug 7. Now we just have to get the condo paperwork together so the buyers can have a look, satisfy themselves that they're not buying a leaker, then pay the deposit by this time next week. I guess we have to wait until then before we can really relax. Maybe that explains why I needed a nap after the negotiations yesterday.

In any case, I'm going to see Lance at our bank today so I can fill him in. Our plan is to find a place in Cochrane and simply transfer the mortgage there. Did I say "simply"? Are these things ever simple?

How do I have time to do this today? My day off! And it's sunny! And Brett was pretty agreeable this morning (even though he did fill his diaper on the way to the van. Damn!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home