Sunday, May 27, 2007

Quick update

I know, I know. It's been two weeks.

The weather is finally warming up; the snow that fell last week melted pretty quickly. We went to a friend's place yesterday and actually felt hot sitting in the sun. (Brett was playing at the sand and water table and got wet. Of course. He asked for dry clothes, but I told him the sun would dry him off. Since he was in long pants, getting wet actually helped him stay cool. But I didn't tell him that. Just gloated quietly to myself when he stopped asking to change.)

We're making summer plans: visits, trips, weekend fun. Randy's sister Cathy arrives next week. We'll take her out and have some fun. Auntie Linda, Uncle Marvin, Matt and Mira are planning their visit to coincide with Auntie Wendy and Tante Anne at the end of July. And we hope to drive down to Yellowstone at some point. Bubba and Zaida? Made your plans?

Hope it's warm and sunny where you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home