Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Getting comfortable

No disrespect to other places I've worked, but the Town of Cochrane has its act together.

When I arrived Monday morning, my boss was waiting for me. The first thing she did was show me the coffee room (complete with coffee maker burbling away). Then I got my computer login, name tag, voicemail password and schedules for upcoming publications. Then she took me on a tour of the entire office and introduced me. Since I was wearing my brand new name tag, everyone knew who I was. Especially since I had been introduced by email as well.

Today we have a team get-together after work. I think there may be wine.

Like I said: they have their act together.

1 Comments:

Blogger bowiechick said...

Lookit you makin' new friends!

9:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home