Saturday, December 17, 2005

Breaking news

More milestones to report:

Last night after Brett told us "my teeth hurt," I checked and discovered that he indeed had cut a new molar. I guess we can expect hearing more reports, as well as seeing more drool, pink cheeks and entire fists shoved in his mouth to check his progress as the other three come in.

This week marked the official beginning of the "Mommy lookee me" stage of Brett's development. I've already had my considerable attention drawn to some spectacular spinning (he thinks he's dancing), attempts at somersaults (not bad, actually) and energetic yogurt-covered spoon waving (now discouraged).

Brett has also recently learned to sit still on the stairs for a short time out, usually after he's hit me or his friend Jennifer, or thrown something. When we talk about it afterwards, he knows why he had to sit by himself and he says he understands that hitting (or whatever) is not nice. He says he won't do it again because he doesn't want another "time off."

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin Whalen said...

Oh, the joys of teething. Milo has been showing symptoms of cutting his first tooth for weeks now.

BTW, Tag! You're it!

Happy holidays, Laurie! Give our best to Randy and give Brett a big kiss for us. Milo loves wearing his "big boy" clothes!

10:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home